Subject: [Leica] Wyoming Travel Diary
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 10:00:46 -0400

Oddly enough I chanced upon someone yesterday reading it on an iPad and took
a photo of it with my iPhone (how incestuous)

http://www.kylecassidy.com/lj/2010/ipad-wyoming.jpg

the iPad seems "okay" for reading things, in that you have to scroll up and
down with your fingers (like an iphone) -- the kindle has the benefit of
"page up" and "page down" buttons. this pdf sloshed around a little, pages
weren't anchored into the reading space.

It does seem like it would make a fabulous portfolio.

http://www.kylecassidy.com/pix/travel/2009/wyoming-6-general-1.pdf