Subject: [Leica] Clarissa
From: chuckdesantis at ameritech.net (Chuck DeSantis)
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 12:32:46 -0500

On 4/5/10 10:19 AM, "Sonny Carter" <sonc.hegr at gmail.com> wrote:

> One part of a church community in a small town is that you see kids grow
> up,
> marry, move away, and come home to visit with their kids.
>
> Yesterday we got to meet one of our church family "Grandkids" Clarissa for
> the first time.  Isn't she a beauty?

Sonny, you are certainly prone to understatement!

The photo is beautiful in every way, but it sure helps to have such a
gorgeous model!

And that part of small-town church community is without equal, I'd say.
Both your verbal and photographic images of Natchitoches life are
mesmerizing.  I always find myself taken to a different place reading your
posts and looking at the images (flowers, people, festivals, hardware stores
-- it doesn't matter).

You folks seem to have the real deal.

Chuck