Subject: [Leica] Semana Santa (Holy Week)
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 19:47:51 +0430

Lluis - it must be that 75, these are close but not too close, as
would be the case with a 35, there is no disturbance to the rhythm of
the happenings  - I find them all so interesting, and perfectly
represent the somber feelings which are part of Good Friday.  My only
criticism is that the candle photo should also be in B&W

Hugh

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] Semana Santa (Holy Week))