Subject: [Leica] OT - And now for something completely different
From: charcot at comcast.net (Charcot)
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 21:38:19 -0600

I broke down and bought another Robert Adams book - The New West.  Some of
his stuff is the most vernacular you'll see.  This tome is about the front
range of Colorado and was shot at about the time I was coming of age so I
have a sentimental spot for this stuff.  I do stop at the point of comparing
it to Robert Frank's The American's - apparently one reviewer couldn't help
themselves and actually crossed over that line.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Adams_(photographer)

ernie