Subject: [Leica] IMG: People Kabul (B&W)
From: pasvorn at boonmark.net (Pasvorn Boonmark)
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 08:06:04 -0700

Hugh, Wendy,

These spots are not bad.  I didn't even noticed them.

These images are great as always. Thank you for sharing and be safe.

-Pasvorn

Message from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] IMG: People Kabul (B&W))
Message from hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson) ([Leica] IMG: People Kabul (B&W))