Subject: [Leica] Artic projections
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 11:27:52 +0200

Le 30 mars 10 ? 01:06, Lluis Ripoll Querol a ?crit :

> On an exhibition about the Antartic, during the projections I've
> captured these images with Leica MP, Summicron Rigid or Summilux 35
> (pre-asph), and Kodak Plus X at 125 ASA
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Abstracts/2010030431.jpg.html

This one is amazingly good.

I wish I could see the world in BW as you do Lluis. Great great eye !

How long did you study geometry? Painting?

Keep shooting, sharing, and enjoying the gear; I do your results so
much.

Amiti?s
Philippe

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] Artic projections)