Subject: [Leica] easy digital storage solutions are the problem ... the BIG problem....
From: spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 14:12:46 -0400

Make prints of the pictures they like and stick it in a box. This is still
the best way the average person can archive pictures. Or if they want to get
fancy, make a slide or negative from the digital image.

All the other (technological) solutions has unexpected side effects or are
affected by things the average Joe don't want to care about such as PC dies,
HDD disk crash, server crash, DVD becomes coasters, data centre catches
fire, online storage business goes bankrupt,...

Regards,
Spencer