Subject: [Leica] IMG: New Years in Afghanistan
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 23:52:07 -0500

Liking these a lot, especially the Totem shot.  They've a "vintage"
feel to them which seems to suit the subject matter well.

Quoth the Hugh Thompson :

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee at rcmckee.com
P O Box 571900                           voice/fax   713/783-3502
Houston, TX 77257-1900                   cell phone #  on request

Replies: Reply from hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson) ([Leica] IMG: New Years in Afghanistan)