Subject: [Leica] IMG: More Capoeria!
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 23:45:51 -0700

So I dropped by the plaza today again and gave the Capoeira group a few
prints I made. They didn't have a chance to look at them but they seem very
pleased. Then I took a few pictures:

http://www.5pmlight.com/PICS/CapoeiraPA-032910/

OK, but tell me something. I found the angle of view / "perspective" (I know
you photog say "p" is not the right word, but I think we all know what I
mean) of the previous set more engaging:

http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/PICS/CapoeiraPA2010/

(the first set has a lot more vignetting so ignore that for this comparison
purpose). Do you agree?

***
The first set was taken with a 21mm lens.

This set was taken with a 35mm lens.

Next week, I am going to try a 25mm lens.

***

I didn't photograph with 21mm/24mm much until recently. should be fun to see
which one I like better for this sort of photography. So any comments there
are welcome.

Thanks.

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/> blog: <