Subject: [Leica] IMG: New Years in Afghanistan
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 10:21:29 +0430

Hoppy - I overcooked the adjustments, although the lake has an
aquamarine color.  As to sharpness, the Sony P&S is reaching the end I
think ..... it just cannot compete with newer equipment.

Thank you for your encouraging comments, glad you liked the shot.

Hugh

Message from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] IMG: New Years in Afghanistan)
Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: New Years in Afghanistan)