Subject: [Leica] IMG: S2 resolution
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 15:18:48 +0100 (CET)

 How far away is your screen from your eye?

John

John,

this is the best question ever put on the list since I joined the LUG.
(and had popped to my mind, differently, while I was scrutinizing your
artistically pleasing and technically excellent take with the S2).

It is all about how viewers behold photographs,
and similarly, how photogs think their photos should be viewed.

Pixels peeping, and all historical, technical, artistic knowledge are void
if there's a mismatch, any way, anyhow, IMHO.

Thanks for putting it.

Best
Philippe

NO ARCHIVE