Subject: [Leica] A few quick images from Cuba
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 15:23:16 +0000

Alastair,

I really like those. The subdued colour works really well, but above all they
are a wonderful record of a place that will change, albeit very slowly. As
for
the green Cadillac(??) that is just a wonderful juxtaposition of colours.

Were these just sights that you wandered into? I personally think that they
are
a lot more intetresting than many others that I have seen come from Cuba.

Regards,

Peter