Subject: [Leica] NX10 Samsung from Pogue
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 21:23:01 -0400

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/25/technology/personaltech/25pogue-email.html
?8cir&emc=cira1
Or
http://tinyurl.com/ykws64w

" As longtime readers are painfully aware, I'm obsessed with big-sensor
cameras. Or, rather, with big-sensor cameras that are, themselves, small."
Me too!

" Next month, Samsung will release a new camera called the NX10 ($700 with
lens) that shamelessly rips off the Micro Four Thirds idea-or, depending on
your point of view, advances it to a necessary next step. It's a hybrid
(mirrorless) SLR, just like Micro Four Thirds, with an SLR-size chip."

This other guy Compares it to a Panasonic GF1.
http://pastatech.wordpress.com/2010/01/06/samsung-nx10-is-a-skinny-dslr/

"This isn?t a micro-three fourth camera ala Olympus EP-2 or a Panasonic GF1.
It?s a bonafide DSLR with a APS-C CMOS sensor."

I never met a 2x crop camera which I would not like a whole lot more if it
was a 1.5 crop camera.....

which in 2 or 3  years will all be 1x crop cameras.

Or like the S series from Leica a .6x crop camera.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad) ([Leica] NX10 Samsung from Pogue)