Subject: [Leica] 'Leica Fotografie' old copies available
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 21:30:35 -0700

Posted for a non-member who reads the LUG on the website

From: Peter Robson <pr6 at uk7.net>
Subject: Re: 'Leica Fotografie' old copies

I'm having a clear-out, and want to get rid of 29 copies of the above
magazine, running from 1973 to 1977. Rather than throw them into a
waste bin, happy to pass them on to anyone keen to make use of them.
Am I selling them? Only if there is competition for them / they are
more valuable than I believed / all proceeds would go to charity.