Subject: [Leica] IMG: S2 100crop with new Lightroom 3 Beta 2 processing
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 21:26:55 +1000

In no way scientific. I just started to experiment with the new sharpening
and noise reduction features in Lightroom 3 Beta 2.
Glancing at this after the previous picture you may readily see that detail
can easily be targeted where you want it while areas such as skin can be
organised to be smoother.
Very easy to preview the effects and I have been much bolder in some
settings. There is new luminance noise reduction (not needed here) that can
also be a defacto skin softener.
It all looks good at first glance and I can see some great possibilities in
fashion/beauty type shots especially.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hoppyman/2/LR3B2S2100crop.jpg.html

Cheers
Geoff