Subject: [Leica] [img] portrait
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 12:55:53 -0400

I was in San Diego for the weekend teaching a photography workshop which is
where I met Marcia and Mark who let me crash at their house. The place was a
fabulous 40's vintage palace once owned by a Rodeo Star, complete with Bomb
Shelter and walk-in-safe (the better to keep your Rodeo Trophies from
falling into the hands of rustlers).  As soon as I walked in the door I knew
I wanted to make a portrait of them in their space.

I did this with the Leica GF1 and the 40mm f 1.7 lens at about f 4 with an
sb-800 through a small umbrella.

Maya, the dog, is levitating under her own power.

http://www.kylecassidy.com/lj/2010/san-diego-marcia-mark.jpg

Hope y'all are swell.

Kyle

Replies: Reply from dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis) ([Leica] [img] portrait)