Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Point Lobos
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 09:30:20 -0400

Besides the Westonoid rabbit holding an egg in its mouth (Easter Bunny?)
Oliver has given us a reminder of St Ansel the Contemplative, viz.:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OBRYK/PointLobos/L100091332-2-2bw.tif.html

?howard

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] IMGs: Point Lobos)
Message from passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro) ([Leica] IMGs: Point Lobos)