Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Almost There!
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 20:14:14 -0400

That's about right, Bob!  I'm concerned, too, but this guy knows what he is
doing and has moved houses all over the USA.  We just have to trust him.
 We're going to have lots of decks off the back of the house.  We love to
live outside and this is perfect.

Come and see us anytime!  Since Tom is doing a lot of the work himself,
including all of the contracting, we should be finished in about 10 years!!
;-)

Tina

www.tinamanley.com

Message from rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] IMGS: Almost There!)