Subject: [Leica] Project H.O.M.E. Dontation from LUG 2009 Yearbook
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 11:48:06 -0400

I just received a check for $432.05, which came from the $5 surcharge to the
LUG yearbook.  This check is being forwarded to Project H.O.M.E., as with
all previous yearbook proceeds.

You can learn more about Project H.O.M.E. at www.projecthome.org

Keep shooting, everyone.  There will be a yearbook for 2010-provided, of
course, that Ted will promise to hector everyone into sending along images!
We had over 120 submissions in this past year's effort.  For those who are
new to the list, I will solicit images in DECEMBER, not before.

Best,

Jim Shulman

Wynnewood, PA

Replies: Reply from topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan) ([Leica] Project H.O.M.E. Dontation from LUG 2009 Yearbook)