Subject: [Leica] Image circle
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 18:58:06 -0400

> Mark,
>
> How did you accomplish that?  It appears to be 4x5, in portrait
> orientation,
> but a Speed Graphic won't tilt in that direction.  Was it made with a view
> camera that tilts in both directions?
>
> Jim Nichols

It was shot with a Grover I think View Camera with full swings and tilts at
5 am in the pouring rain in Lewis and Clark Park and it was too dark to see
I'd shifted the back or front out of the image circle.
It was an exposure of many minutes. I got drenched through my underwear.
It was in the early 80's.

The Grover  had a red bellows and cast aluminum standards. It was made I
think in the 50's one of these companies bought up by Kodak.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Image circle)