Subject: [Leica] Question 2 this evening: historical prices
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 07:12:03 +1000

Jim perhaps it may be possible to add this sort of information to the LUG
Pearls Wiki?
http://wiki.leica-users.org/index.php/Main_Page

I bought a bunch of early Leica Fotographie magazines for a historical
browse and I have the issue where the M3 was first anounced. I shall have to
check regarding the mechanics of making documents available on the Wiki.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Question 2 this evening: historical prices)