Subject: [Leica] Burlington protest trip
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 16:23:11 -0400

Chris suggests a protest trip by a hoard of Luggers to Burlington. I'm
on. Burlington is a nice town to visit in the summer. After we get
done shooting pictures we can take a dip in the refreshing waters of
Lake Champlain and partake of the excellent Vermont micro brews. There
are even some very good restaurants in town.

Caution. Wear bulletproof vests. Vermont has the highest rate of gun
ownership in the country.

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell) ([Leica] Burlington protest trip)
Reply from passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro) ([Leica] Burlington protest trip)