Subject: [Leica] Lets Organize a Trip to Burlington
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 12:00:34 -0700

Well, lets not get too reactionary until more is known.

For example, what if the flickr pics don't show the whole picture (ha ha)?
What if he has a collection of photos that you don't want to be seen with?

I know the "freedom of speech" folks will still say, yesterday they came and
took away my neighbor and all that, so lets match on the streets, but there
are only so many battles one can fight, and are you willing to fight if you
don't really know anything about the champion / martyr of your cause?

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/> blog: <
http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>