Subject: [Leica] Digital academia
From: tgray at 125px.com (Tim Gray)
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 16:16:14 -0400

On Mar 17, 2010 at 01:01 PM -0700, John Edwin Mason wrote:
> BTW, I could also read many of my father's sermons.  At least those that
> he
> wrote on his typewriter.  Quite a few are on 5 and a quarter disks and
> were
> created in Wordstar.  Will I ever read them?  I can't honestly say.

You might not be able to read them by the time you decide to take a look.  I
have a number of things stored on CD and floppy from when I was in high
school and college (10-15 years ago) that are gone, either due to media
corruption or just plain not being able to read the file format.

Just saying :D

Digital is wonderful stuff.  So are hard copies.

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Digital academia)
Reply from boklm at mars-attacks.org (nicolas vigier) ([Leica] Digital academia)