Subject: [Leica] Only sugar here (corrected link)
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 07:28:07 -0700

On Mar 17, 2010, at 1:48 AM, Lluis Ripoll Querol wrote:

> On a french restaurant in Barcelona I go frequently, "Au Port de la Lune",
> the announce says that <<with saccharine the life is not sweet, we don't
> have it>>
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Au+Port+de+la+Lune/2010030100.jpg.html
> Leica MP, Summicron 35 (IV), TX

I love the expression, especially as it can be translated as "only the real
thing here"...
and as such the young woman with her attractive derriere fits right in...
a perfect part of the landscape of this wonderful little French bistro...

as they say,  "it pays to advertise"

sweet !

and a wonderful image,

amities, Steve