Subject: [Leica] FotoFest 2010
From: DLawrence at fkp.com (Don Lawrence)
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 15:11:27 -0500

FotoFest 2010 Biennial kicked off last Friday March 12th and runs through
April 25th.
Venues are located throughout the city of Houston, TX.

http://www.fotofest.org/

The theme is U.S. Contemporary Photography, and that covers a lot of
interesting genres. Something for every taste.

My photo group has a display of 64 photos at a gallery space in the
warehouse district, a couple of blocks from FotoFest home base.
We will be open 10-6p on Saturdays and 12-6p on Sundays through April 18th.

FKP Photo Group
1204 Nance Street
Houston, TX 77002

If you are in H-Town please stop by. If you have time there are over 75
other venues around town.

Don Lawrence