Subject: [Leica] Dave's PAW (*) 2010 #11
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Keenan)
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 19:02:38 -0500

>Always click your links with a certain anticipation
>rarely disappointed
>
>lovely, iconic, haunting
>portrait of male youth

>yes, reminds me of the famous portrait of Truman Capote
>as a young man, by HCB I think,

George & Steve --

I thank you both for looking and for your comments. Being thought of in the
same context as HCB is a real complement.

Interestingly, the subject in this photograph, is very likely to become a
movie star of some stature in a few years when a film he is apart of is
finally released.

The young man is 15 and is real pleasure to photograph. Completely
unselfconscious and he knows how to play to the camera.

The range of moods/emotions I photographed as we were really just playing
around while I learned how to use Nikon Speedlights was pretty amazing.
.
Dave.

--
2010 PAW Gallery: www.dlkphotography.com/paw