Subject: [Leica] LUG wiki is up
From: spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 14:32:44 -0400

The font sizes are default. Not even sure how to change it though I am sure
there is a way. :)

There are different 'skins' you can try which might be easier to read.

On the top right hand corner once you login, you will see a (small) link for
'my preferences'. Inside 'my preferences', there is a tab for 'Skins'. Try
one of the alternative skins for readability.

Regards,
Spencer

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] LUG wiki is up)
Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] LUG wiki is up)