Subject: [Leica] Introduction and Leica Lens Service Question
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 11:13:58 -0700

> On Mar 13, 2010, at 2:10 PM, Konstantin Mihov wrote:
>
>> Hi all, I have been a member of the group for about a month and have
>> silently been following the threads but never chimed it and thought that
>> it's time to introduce myself briefly. I am one of the young Leica
>> enthusiasts on the board, having discovered Leica only several months ago
>> (besides, being young age-wise, with only 24). I have not had formal
>> photography training but have had art training and art theory training. I
>> hold a bachelor of arts in psychology and a master of arts in literary
>> theory degrees but work in a managerial and marketing area at a university
>> in Bremen, Germany. Originally, I come from Bulgaria but have been located
>> in the past 5 years in Germany.
>> I am looking forward to knowing you all better! I post pictures often on
>> my
>> website: http://imperfiction.com

welcome Konstantin,

I too am very young, and entirely self trained...

you will find a wealth of wisdom here, and useful answers to your questions.

Where in the world did you acquire such beautiful english?

my best, Steve

Replies: Reply from konstantin.mihov at googlemail.com (Konstantin Mihov) ([Leica] Introduction and Leica Lens Service Question)
Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] Introduction and Leica Lens Service Question)
Message from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Introduction and Leica Lens Service Question)