Subject: [Leica] international shoot a roll of film day
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 21:58:41 -0500

2010-03-13-19:57:32 Kyle Cassidy:
> so it was pouring rain.

Yes.  Yes, it was.

But I found a canister of that "film" stuff on a shelf under some
dusty plastic bags, behind an abandoned Really Right Stuff R8 mounting
plate.  It was only expired by three years -- practically new!  I
activated the rusty muscle memory to remove the Rapidwinder from an
M6TTL and string the film in there, and headed out into the wet,
blowing afternoon.  I exposed most of the frames inside the nearby
international hippie-noise radio station, and have two more hours to
blow the rest of the frames pointed out the window at whatever's
illuminated by those nasty mercury-vapor lights.  'Cause I'm not going
back out in THAT.

 -Jeff