Subject: [Leica] Yosemite early sunrise...
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 00:29:12 -0800

We stayed in the Housekeeping Camp last time I was there. We got in late the
previous night and I never stayed at that camp before. I woke up, went
outside and planned to do some Tai Chi and my jaw dropped :-)

After picking up my jaw, I went to get the camera and tripod.

// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/> blog: <
http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>
// portfolio: <http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/PICS/AnotherCalifornia2>