Subject: [Leica] LUG wiki
From: spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 20:18:31 -0500

Hi Brian,

Unfortunately, I do know how to pretend to be a sysadmin. :)

I think I will take you up on your offer. My little 500 MHz box is not quite
fast enough.

Regards,
Spencer

PS. Would be nice if someone could explain or point to an explanation (on
the wiki) what are all those SNOOKY and other interesting combination of
letters. :)

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] LUG wiki)
Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] LUG wiki)
Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] LUG wiki)