Subject: [Leica] 21mm VF
From: wanderjan at gmail.com (Jan Decher)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 09:34:20 -0500

Nathan,
Same here.  Bought the VC 21mm VF last year for the ZM 4.5/21mm on my M6.
Works well, quite bright, but the Zeiss lens has less distortion!
  Only finder I would rather have is the old Zeiss Ikon Stuttgart one for
the Contarex 21mm (I think) which has another flash shoe on top.
Jan

Nathan Wajsman writes:
> Like all CV products, the 21mm viewfinder is very good. Nice and bright,
perhaps with a bit of distortion> that can be unsettling at first but once
you realize it is only in the VF and not on the sensor, then you> forget
about it.
I also have and use the VC 21mm finder. Not the optical excellance of a
Zeiss or Pentax external finder but it is certainy capable enough to do the
job and its available for relatively less cost.
Greg Lorenzo
Calgary, Canada