Subject: [Leica] FS : Voigtlander 12mm f5.6 set (UK)
From: eric.calderwood at btinternet.com (Eric Calderwood)
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 19:19:41 +0000

As a complete set perfect for either the Leica M8 or M9 or any other LTM or
M mount camera body.

I have the following for sale :-

Voigtlander Ultra Wide Heliar 12mm F5.6 black, complete with Viewfinder,
boxed.

Voigtlander Filter Adapter for Ultra Wide Heliar, boxed.

Leitz Wetzlar LTM to M adapter (Marked as M2 50 M3 28 - 50)

Milich LTM8 adapter with machined coding pits. Milich Filter Holder / Hood
complete with B+W Uv/iR filter.

All of the above is in Mint condition.

Custom made leather case for the 12mm viewfinder.

I am looking for ?500 UKP for everything included above, plus actual postage
cost.

Please contact me off list if you are interested in the above.

I am in Liverpool in the UK should you wish to try before you buy.

Kind Regards
Eric

NO ARCHIVE

Replies: Reply from eric.calderwood at btinternet.com (Eric Calderwood) ([Leica] FS : Voigtlander 12mm f5.6 set (UK))