Subject: [Leica] Leica marketing tour - for this guy it's madness
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Oliver Bryk)
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 11:19:21 -0800

Adam wrote:
"I got a flyer in the mail yesterday from good ol' Leica USA touting
their big road show tour.
Great! I'd love to see the latest gear.
Oh - but I have to pay them $100 to participate if I want to see the
M9 and $150 for the S2.
I found myself almost irrationally irritated by this. It's tone-deaf
to the times, at least in the part of California, and they don't
appear to offer anything (besides possibly some hands-on experience) I
can't get from the net and a visit to my dealer.
I'm just shaking my head.
Adam Bridge"

My sentiments precisely.
Oliver