Subject: [Leica] Digital SLR viewfinders suck.
From: zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 17:21:29 -0600

So we need a D3 body and an F VF? I'll go along with that. I've seen people
pound nails with the bottom of the D3 on youtube.

By the way, the S2 body appears and feels pretty darn solid. And the VF was
pleasantly bright inside a convention center with horrid light. I like the
large focus center in the middle of the S2 VF.

Chris