Subject: [Leica] Are you participating in International Shoot a Roll of Film Day???
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 13:49:35 -0500

Next Saturday, March 13, 2010 is the first International Shoot a Roll of
Film Day - I know this for sure because I just invented it.

Want to participate?

1) Join the Flickr group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1351526 at N20/

2) Starting at 12:01 a.m. (your time) Saturday March 13th, you can start
snapping photos.
   You're not limited to one roll, but you are limited to the day.  Process
your photos,
   scan them, choose the best one(s) and put them up on the group page.

3) Post here to let us know you've uploaded your photos.

You have all those Leicas, let's see them in action!

Kyle

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Are you participating in International Shoot a Roll of Film Day???)
Reply from passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro) ([Leica] Are you participating in International Shoot a Roll of Film Day???)