Subject: [Leica] Wendy;s developing.
From: bs.pearce at cox.net (Sue Pearce)
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 16:14:17 -0600

Wendy,

Don't despair. Like many things in photography, developing is like music:
Practice, Practice. Practice. The Hewes reels will be a great help.

I also treat my washed film in photo flo solution, but I leave it on the
reels. I mix it exactly to the proper proportions, don't cheap out and use
too little. After a two minute or so soak, I take the film off t he reels
and hang. Then, I immediately rinse the tank and reels. A thorough tap water
rinse has kept all my tanks and reels uncomtaminated. Just don't leave it
there too long and you'll be fine.

I've found a great source for darkroom stuff: labs t hat are closing and
schools that are getting out of wet processes. Probably not of much use to
you, though.

Bill Pearce

Replies: Reply from rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com) ([Leica] Wendy;s developing.)