Subject: [Leica] $750 f. 0.95 lens for Panasonic GF-1 shipping in time for Tax Day
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 13:35:18 -0500

Mike-D Sed:

>There are also some people using an Angenieux 25/0.95 on micro 4/3rd
>cameras.  I'm not sure how well a 16mm cine lens will cover the 4/3
>format but if it works there are lots of interesting candidates to use
>for that format.

Lugger Jim Shulman gifted me with three Wollensak c-mount 16mm lenses
yesterday, a 25 1.5 which works fine, a (I think) 16mm 2.5 which vignettes
like crazy - like not useable vignettes - and a, I want to say 75mm f 2.5
which works great. So, two out of the three cover the frame completely, the
third doesn't even come close. I mean, it's like a porthole in a giant black
wall.

So, ymmv.

Kc