Subject: [Leica] Speaking of gears, Zeiss VF
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 01:40:28 -0800

Does anyone know how come the Zeiss VF (the 25 in particular) is so bright?
I know my eyes are not 20/20 (but thank the gods I can still focus the lux
and the nokton 1.1), but the VF looks brighter than real life?!

and does anyone has a Leica 24 elmarit for sale? It turns out that the Zeiss
24 is the lens I used the most. I guess shooting with Mamiya 7II 43mm and
the XPan 30mm a lot train me to see in wide angle. Heck, I may even try the
21 again...

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/> blog: <
http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>