Subject: [Leica] Zeiss Wide Angle 35mm f/2 Biogon T* ZM
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 02:01:52 -0500

> On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 7:15 PM, Vince Passaro <passaro.vince at
> gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Mark lit into the guy (Kevin) for his suggestion that the lens he used
>> every
>> day for a few years was not as good as the guy (Kevin) said it was.
>> Regardless of the details that was the gist. "Hi Welcome to the Lug you're
>> wrong."  I was suggesting perhaps "Hi, those pictures are excellent" might
>> have been a better starting point for the argument.
>>

> Which took it off topic
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Sonny

Actually my difference with him was that he was calling a ZM a "world class
lens" on par with the Leica lens costing three times as much.
And there were no pictures being discussed.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Zeiss Wide Angle 35mm f/2 Biogon T* ZM)