Subject: [Leica] Mark's PAW week 8
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 18:13:19 +0000

Philippe and Lluis,

thanks for looking and commenting - I'm really glad you enjoyed the picture.

IF the weather is reasonably kind AND my head cold is better tomorrow,
we may go to Kempsford House, where the gardens are open as part of the
National Gardens Scheme.  Apparently, they have thousands of snowdrops,
so it could make for an interesting trip out.

Best wishes

Mark

Mark Pope,
Swindon, Wilts