Subject: [Leica] testing m9 iso 2500 Noct
From: jsjgroups at gmail.com (Jerry Justianto)
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 13:54:31 +0700

Friends,

In my room, the situation is very dark, the light source if I measure with
Minolta spot meter is only EV +4.8 between clock and the light is about EV
+3.  Sadly I couldn't measure the Clock, since the handheld spot meter gave
me error reading, so you know it is very dark.

The distance between me an the clock subject is about 9.5m

Please check the picture in

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jsjxyz/4390982987/

I am intentionally using Soft Advance mode to minimize hand shake, and using
soft release button from Artist and Artisan.  Thus I am able to tackle 1/8s
handheld with my nocti.

I created the 100% crop, so you will notice how accurate the M9 can focus in
very dark environment.

Jerry