Subject: [Leica] Snow tip of the decade!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 22:28:35 -0500

Worried about your seven thousand dollar camrea getting too much snow and
stuff from the sky on and in it?

Do what I do with my camera which I could not sell for 50 bucks to a drunk:
Wear a scarf.

Place one end of the scarf over the camera.

This stops most the stuff from the sky from hitting it.
This makes it almost invisible.
You are as unobtrusive as you're ever going to be.
I just walked right into a movie theater and I think Mat Damon was there.
And its ready for instant action.
And it doesn't really seem that much like your sneaking around trying to
pull the wool over somebody.

I just tried it. Worked great.

I will of course ask to to before doing this trick I'm filing with the
patent office text me with your iphone to make sure its ok.
I'm sure I'll say yes. But you really need to ask.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner