Subject: [Leica] Bridal Vale Falls in Yosemite
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 13:52:24 -0500

> Mark - this one is masterful, should make a lovely print
>
> Hugh

Thanks yes it has printed well over the decades every conceivable size from
16x20 on down and paper and enlarger lens and head into scanning and then
printing inkjet down to business card size. Its 5x7 in my side cameras bag
right now an inkjet.
At first I made scans from prints but then I made raw scans from the neg.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner