Subject: [Leica] Eugene Smith and the darkroom
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 17:13:59 -0500

> It sounds like he would have loved the Lightroom and everything that can be
> done digitally.
>
> Tina

I'm hoping that the next big renaissance in photography does not happen when
I'm working away 90 years old and not just in the mood to learn a whole new
routine.  As I'd miss out.
As is if another ten years had gone by I may have let this one go by.
The older we get the harder it gets to reinvent your whole workflo.
A word I hate but here it is. Workflo
Photoflo.
Dilute it 1:100. Here's to me  never having to dip my fingers in it again.

The older you get the more the chance you start using words you used to
hate.
Why is there no Playflo?

All Workflo and no Playflo make Jack a dull boy.
Use it straight!

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner