Subject: [Leica] IMG: Cholla cactus
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 11:17:08 -0500

> Peter - even though I loved the purples and dark greens in the color
> background, the B&W is king, great image
>
> Hugh

These black and white to color comparisons I don't know about.
The black and while I can imagine printed on rag paper looking like fine art
on the wall.
The color though the colors look great in their subtlety look like a better
than average snapshot back from the drugstore.
That's what happens usually when you compare color to black and white.
Also on my monitor the black and white looks a bit dark.
It might be my monitor.
Though the average shot I look at on the internet looks.... average.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner