Subject: [Leica] Back from the South
From: thurmanphoto at gmail.com (Wendy Thurman)
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 18:28:20 +0500

Flew back to Kabul today from Southern Afghanistan.  While I was not around
the fighting in Marjah, I could hear it and the military air traffic was as
much as I have seen and that includes the time I spent in Iraq.  I've got a
few images from Lashkar Gah and Camp Bastion airbase and I'll post some
links to those after I edit them.  Most of the images were taken through
armored vehicle or aircraft windows, which I just hate to do but there's
nothing else for it.

I missed the Predator drone landing at Bastion, I am sorry to say- that
would have been a keeper.  No doubt being "flown" by some guy in Nevada!

Wendy

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Back from the South)
Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] Back from the South)