Subject: [Leica] Leicas and National Geographic
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 17:56:30 -0600

Further to which, I just looked to order this set; however, when I
saw the shipping rates, both my wallet and the nearest sphincter
clinched down tight.  It'll work out about the same for me as buying
it locally, without the tithe to the state of Texas, but I would
recommend anyone NOT in the US consider checking local bookstores.
They could probably use the trade and I doubt you'd double your cost.

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee at rcmckee.com
P O Box 571900                           voice/fax   713/783-3502
Houston, TX 77257-1900                   cell phone #  on request

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Leicas and National Geographic)
Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Leicas and National Geographic)