Subject: [Leica] IMG: Boats in winter
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 16:12:15 -0500

There is no doubt that we live in a strikingly beautiful area. That is if
you like snow, trees, rocks, more snow, and glimpses of frozen water. We had
a former colleague from the Univ. of Delhi staying with us over the weekend.
It snowed overnight, adding to the dozen inches still on the ground from the
last storm. He looked out the window this morning and said "How
picturesque." My normally very reserved wife commented acidly "Yes. Another
goddamned winter wonderland!"

Our guest who usually visits during the summer is an avid sailor. He was
disappointed that we couldn't go out on the water. Here is why.
Boat in the window:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Boat+in+the+window.JPG.html

Racing dinghy:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/No+sailing+today.JPG.html

OK Jack Frost. We have had enough of winter. Bring out the Spring flowers.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Jack+Frost+strikes+again.JPG.html

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] IMG: Boats in winter)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: Boats in winter)